Arch Linux Downloads
The image can be burned to a CD, mounted as an ISO file,
or be directly written to a USB stick using a utility like
is intended for new installations only; an existing Arch Linux system
can always be updated with
- Current Release: 2020.02.01
- Included Kernel: 5.4.2.arch1-1.0
- ISO Size (i686 only): 647.0 MB
- ISO Size (dual bootable): 1221.1 MB
Existing Arch Users
If you are an existing Arch user, there is no need to download a new ISO to update your existing system. You may be looking for an updated mirrorlist instead.
Older versions of packages can be found in the Package Archive. It contains daily snapshots of the package mirror.
Transition from the Official Repositories
- Put any mirror from our mirrorlist
pacman -Syy archlinux32-keyring-transitionto install our keyring transition package signed by one of the x86_64 archlinux devs.
pacman -S archlinux32-keyringto install our most recent keyring package.
pacman -Syuufor a full transition.
- Note, that some packages are currently newer in the official repositories and will be downgraded, therefore.
- Also note, that packages found in your package cache won't match the signatures from archlinux32 - either allow pacman to delete these cached packages or run
pacman -Scto clean your cache before you start and after you finish upgrading.
BitTorrent Download (recommended)
If you can spare the bytes, please leave the client open after your download is finished, so you can seed it back to others. A web-seed capable client is recommended for fastest download speeds.
- Magnet link for 2020.02.01 (i686 only)
- Magnet link for 2020.02.01 (dual bootable)
- Torrent for 2020.02.01 (i686 only)
- Torrent for 2020.02.01 (dual bootable)
HTTP Direct Downloads
Install images can be downloaded via HTTP from the mirror sites. Please ensure the download image matches the checksum from the md5sums or sha512sums file in the same directory as the image.
File integrity checksums for the latest releases can be found below:
- PGP signature (i686 only)
- PGP signature (dual bootable)
- PGP Key: