Arch Linux Downloads
The image can be burned to a CD, mounted as an ISO file,
or be directly written to a USB stick using a utility like
is intended for new installations only; an existing Arch Linux system
can always be updated with
- Current Release: 2017.07.02
- Included Kernel: 4.11.5
- ISO Size (i686 only): 486.0 MB
- ISO Size (dual bootable): 927.0 MB
Existing Arch Users
If you are an existing Arch user, there is no need to download a new ISO to update your existing system. You may be looking for an updated mirrorlist instead.
Transition from the Official Repositories
- Put any mirror from our mirrolist
pacman -Syyw archlinux32-keyringto download our keyring package. Note, that the signature is by 0x7C98C4C3DE926168DC46FBAA3D06644243BF68D3, which is not trusted by pacman (yet).
pacman -U /var/cache/pacman/pkg/archlinux32-keyring-*.pkg.tar.xzto install our keyring package.
pacman -Suufor a full transition. Note, that some packages are currently newer in the official repositories and will be downgraded, therefore.
HTTP Direct Downloads
Install images can be downloaded via HTTP from the mirror sites. Please ensure the download image matches the checksum from the md5sums or sha512sums file in the same directory as the image.
File integrity checksums for the latest releases can be found below:
- PGP signature (i686 only)
- PGP signature (dual bootable)
- PGP Key: 248BF41F9BDD61D41D060AE774EDA3C6B06D0506
- MD5 (i686 only): 092741521983efea4124fbe649faab4b
- MD5 (dual bootable): 3696a10ff22cdd1f9779114437bcc61a
- SHA512 (i686 only): 5a9bb94a5d3b5e57031d9e2cd11dfd895e9841df03cdd15b0adb29855c21f7548b25dbd206c9ca80cd321e1022ceb947d93d098efbbd7d2e74ae3d9a50ca0453
- SHA512 (dual bootable): 4e08b2286df4dbdac924d04ecc38a9f782c7087ebab440097f75114d97a0204cd4a759bd643c5b95ed44ea6b2a0f12b6427958e112b532ca67ef8df9a2171823